[PLUG] Cat-6 keystone jacks in Portland

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Aug 9 05:48:43 UTC 2006

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 05:20:18PM -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> I need about 30 of them. Anyone know where I can get them in Portland?
> Preferably somplace cheap, because those little suckers eat money.

The lowest cost places I know of for bulk networking supplies
(including Cat6) are:

1) Pat Heiden's PCH Cables, http://www.pchcables.com/keystonejacks.html
in Hillsboro.  Pat buys stuff off the boat from China.

2) Norvac in Beaverton, http://www.norvac.net/, no online parts catalog.
More expensive but located a bit closer to you.

Keith