[PLUG] Cat-6 keystone jacks in Portland

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Thu Aug 10 15:38:22 UTC 2006

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 08:08:44PM -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> For some reason that did it. My annoyance escalated to a high level of
> pissedoffitude. "Fine," I said. "It appears I am going to have to go to
> PC Heidens to get the cable I need. Since their prices on everything
> else I have in the basket here are a bit lower, I won't be needing any
> of the rest of these things." Whereupon I turned and walked out.

That's my experience most times I go to Fry's.  Yes, the majority of
times I go there, I spend two hours being frustrated and then buy
nothing.  I think they're a sophisticated Slack-stealing operation
cleverly disguised as an electronics store.

> <Note to self: You really need to develop that haughty twist and turn
> of the head for scenes like this. Check out queenie gay flics.>

Sadly wasted on *their* kind.  The Living Braindead Do Not Flounce.

--
Some days, it's just not worth it to chew through the straps.