[PLUG] Outlook .dbx to Linux or Mac or ...

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Aug 13 11:03:47 UTC 2006

My sister's Win98 machine finally died of virus infestation and
partial hard drive failure.  I was not able to talk her into a
Linux box, but I did talk her into a Mac Mini, which at least I
can maintain remotely, and can be fixed up for proper backups.

I was able to recover her Outlook .dbx files from her damaged hard
drive.  Googling reveals som open source programs for converting
.dbx files to open formats,  but as usual I expect most of them are
poorly written alpha software, with one or two good ones.

What Outlook converter is good, and runs on either the Mac Mini or
on Linux?

Keith