[PLUG] Apache and mod_perl configuration

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Tue Aug 15 22:21:34 UTC 2006

Roderick,

Is the reason that you can access some static files because you have
your server set up to intercept all requests within certain directories
to be processed by mod_perl or such?

You might like to have a look into Catalyst::Plugin::Static::Simple to
see if it will fix your problems:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Catalyst-Plugin-Static-Simple/

Catalyst::Plugin::Static::Simple README:
http://search.cpan.org/src/MRAMBERG/Catalyst-Plugin-Static-Simple-0.14/README

Daniel Hedlund
daniel at digitree.org