[PLUG] For The SysAdmin Gurus

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 00:15:37 UTC 2006

On 8/15/06, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, Wil Cooley wrote:
> > The difference is that you don't do it often enough to have gotten sick
> > of doing the manual stuff over and over again and realized that
> > sometimes you should trade off control for certain worries.
>
>    I don't use Slackware for control, but for stability 'way back from the
> bleeding edge.

So, would this problem qualify as "internal bleeding" ;) ?  (sorry,
couldn't resist.)

Re: the other user test, I'd still suggest a brand-spanking new one,
but I'm not that worked up over it ;).

I don't know slack very well, so I can't help much.  Maybe some one
here would have an idea if you could post some of the links that fail
to print.  There could be a weird technology at work that is known to
cause problems or something. (I'm shooting in the dark here, so I'll
shut up.)

--Rogan