[PLUG] For The SysAdmin Gurus

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Wed Aug 16 00:49:28 UTC 2006

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:
>  We seem to be eliminating possibilties, and fixing broken links along
> the way. I look forward to your next suggestion for me to check out.

I think Wil and Michael's points are best taken now.  If you had broken
softlinks, your package management system is failing you.

You could go around hunting these little problems for ages and you will to
get this little printing problem resolved.  And then you can go around
hunting a new set of problems when you encounter the next error...

Or you could go to a systemic fix.  Debian Stable does seem to be exactly
what you need.

J.
--
      Jeme A Brelin