[PLUG] PHP include_path Syntax Question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 22 15:39:48 UTC 2006

   In /etc/apache/php.ini the include path contains
/var/www/htdocs/obm/obminclude. But, when running the install script I see
this warning message (part of a bunch of similar messages) that prevents the
script from succesfully completing:

PHP Warning:  main(): Failed opening 'obminclude/global.inc' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/includes:/var/www/htdocs/obm/obminclude') in
/var/www/htdocs/obm/php/admin_data/admin_data_index.php on line 25

   What syntax error have I made in the include_path? I am not seeing it.