[PLUG] dsl -- best rate .. for 'small' user

Pete Lancahire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Aug 22 16:29:23 UTC 2006

Extened area: (insert lots of 4 letter words)
 .. the line terminates in
the north plains switch. the house is in
the USPS area called Banks, i.e. it is
closer to Banks then it is to North Plains.
but is on the side of 26 that is services by
the N.Plains switch.

With out extened area, you would not be able
to call Banks 3 miles away with out a charge !