[PLUG] A qmail SMS Server

Joe Langley sparkey7 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 19:57:04 UTC 2006

Thanks for the reply,

Check out this link,

http://manageengine.adventnet.com/products/opmanager/send-sms.html

it's pretty much what i am trying to accomplish. I do use OpManager right
now to monitor our network, it does send me email messages when a server or
router goes down. What i was hoping to build was some redundency, so if the
email server went down, i would still be notified of failure.

Of course, this solution requires a special modem and SIM card. the solution
you provided seems more simplified, but a little confusing. I have never
done anything like this before.

So, if you could be more specific that would certainly help.

Thanks again,

Joe