[PLUG] Image maps and svg

Sean Whitney sean.whitney at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 23:18:40 UTC 2006

I have a svg image of the US with all the state's outlines.  I have
exported this to a png file to place on a webpage. I need to create an
image map of each state.  I've been working with kimagemapeditor, which
is the only image map editor that I have found.  Is there anyway of
getting this information from the svg file?  Is there any other map
editor someone would recommend.

Sean
--
If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom;
and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money it values more, it