[PLUG] Ready for website creation tutorials

drew wymore drew.wymore at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:56:53 UTC 2006

John-
You could do this in any number of languages. My personal preference is PHP
because its easy and quick to learn. Most of the books @ Barnes and Noble
are a good fit (O'Reilly especially) .. I'm beginning to learn Ruby which
has built in Ajax support so you could make the site really spiffy if you
wanted to go that route, or python which has a nice web-tutorial so you
don't end up spending any money http://www.diveintopython.org

I'm not sure about the character encoding. I'll do some research and see
what I can come up with :-)

Drew-