[PLUG] Run a simple script at KDE startup

Denis Heidtmann denish at dslnorthwest.net
Mon Dec 11 20:54:22 UTC 2006

Thanks, Jon.  I found that the default values are stored in
$HOME/.kde/share/config/kcmdisplayrc.  I can change them there.  However, my
monitor does not power off.  It goes blank, but I expect that just shuts off the
beam, no power savings.  I get the Energy Star logo, but I guess that is just
advertising.

-Denis