[PLUG] MySQL drops support for most distributions (fwd)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Dec 13 17:06:06 UTC 2006

   This may be of interest to some of you. I've not validated the claims, but
merely pass on what was posted on a different mail list. I've never used
mysql (other than a brief fling trying SugarCRM), and I am very happy with
PostgreSQL and SQLite, so this does not affect me.

   Wasn't MySQL bought by Oracle last year? Hmmm-m-m-m.