[PLUG] voip research contact..

Aaron Baer aaron at slyness.org
Wed Dec 13 17:40:54 UTC 2006

I have a person who has contacted me via the magic of the Internet who was
looking for some Linux help which I was able to provide. However, she also
has a question regarding..

* *I wanna install NS (Network Simulator) and it works better on older
versions of Linux
...I'm currently working a project involving VOIP networks...I wanna design
a model of a VOIP network using ATM as its backbone to use for simulation.I'm
doing performance evaluations in VOIP networks on parameters that affect
QoS( Quality of Service) in VOIP networks.Can NS 2 handle it?Or do you know
what I can use to design the model?

Is anyone here interested or able to provide any information regarding this
topic. This person is in the UK and if you feel like you could provide some
good feedback I'll get you in contact with each other.

Thanks,
A-

--
----