[PLUG] Web Server

randy.rowlette at gmail.com randy.rowlette at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 00:07:50 UTC 2006

 This may be a stupid question, but I am having a problem getting my html
pages to show up on my site. I have made an xhtml file and put it in the
/var/www/html directory as stated it should. But when I open the web page, I
just receive the Apache Page stating the server is up but has no content yet
or is down for maintainence. I am new to setting up servers but atleast I
know that Apache is installed and I can get to my page. Now I just need to
be pointed in the right direction for storing the html pages.

Thank You
Randy