[PLUG] Web Server

randy.rowlette at gmail.com randy.rowlette at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 02:39:07 UTC 2006

I have commented out those lines and have been able to put an index.htm file
in the directory which will show up as an index. After clicking on the index
icon my text shows. But I am unable to get straight to the web page without
the index and I think that may have something to do with being a subdomain
as the place I have my domain name will not allow me to point that one to my
server. Obviously time for a change.

Thanks for the info.