[PLUG] Phone/PDA Recommendations

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 17:40:04 UTC 2006

I'll second the Treo recommendation.  I love my Treo.  I cannot live
without it.  It has decent support on Linux, which is to say, the best
that you will find with any other cell/pda combo right now.  PalmOS
has the largest variety of apps.  Lastly, and this should not be
understated, they have the best interface for a pda hands-down.  I
switched temporarily to a Blackberry, but couldn't use it due to zero
linux support, but also because I could not get used to the interfaces
for entering data.  Once you start entering data into your Treo, you
will not be able to use other interfaces because they are inferior,
IMHO.  This goes for the PocketPC Treo; I'd stay away from that.

Chris