[PLUG] Thunderbird is broken

Charlie Schluting charlie at schluting.com
Wed Feb 1 18:54:13 UTC 2006

Since my upgrade to the new thunderbird (1.5) I've been rendered quite
useless.

When I send email at work, I'm normally typing something into a custom
header. Previously, I could tab and shift-tab between the "header
selection button" and the text entry field. Now, tabbing through headers
only lets you skip to the next text entry box. Therefore I have to click
on the header buttons and select my custom header :(
(I hope that clear, it's hard to describe.)

Does anyone know of a setting to make this behave like it used to?
Alternatively, is there a setting to make your custom headers show up by
default? That way I could just tab to the text entry box and start typing..

nit-pickily,

-Charlie