[PLUG] Color inkjet - opinions solicited

Piet van Weel pmvw at wbcable.net
Wed Feb 1 20:00:36 UTC 2006

To everybody here...

I think the point Paul was trying to make..
(albiet slightly less then humerous...)

Was that Michael found this list to be enough of value to ask the list a
good question. Unfortunately, he asked to be replied to off list; which
defeats the purpose of why this list is so helpful to so many people!!
Therefore Paul, jokingly, replied that he expected payment to be
utilized as a private consultant.

Then Paul proceeded to answer the initial question.

So in the future...

IF you find this list valueable enough to ask the question...
THEN don't ask for a private e-mail response.

We're all in this together...

Piet