[PLUG] Wireless bridge to LAN

fh hillsboro linux at frankhunt.com
Thu Feb 2 06:15:16 UTC 2006

Well, it looks like there is a veritable plethora of options for
wireless bridges out there.  Linksys, Belkin, Buffalo Technologies - to
name a few - all offer just what I'm looking for.  I guess it's off to
Fry's on my way to FreeGeek Thursday (like Wilsonville is on the way to
Portland from Hillsboro).  They usually have a pretty good selection and
their return policy is OK.

Thanks for all the knowledge . . .