[PLUG] Linux Clinic at Freegeek

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu Feb 2 15:24:13 UTC 2006

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 09:28:43PM -0800, David Mandel wrote:

> Keith and all,
>
>     Thank you for checking into this.
> I mentioned it to them a while back and then dropped the ball.

To clarify, all I did was have a 2 minute conversation and post the
results to the list.  Adam did (and will do) a lot more.  If this
thing comes off, it will be the sum of many contributions, large and
small, and that includes a lot of you that we haven't heard from yet.
I hope a bunch of you volunteer, and show up at the meeting on the 12th.

Keith