[PLUG] Re: webex or gotomypc equivalent service

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:48:01 UTC 2006

# from Keith Morse
# on Thursday 02 February 2006 10:55 pm:

>I haven't looked on the web site to
>see, but based on what I know about openssh there is no "server" piece
>that coordinates two seperate sources that want to hook up.

Well, that would be the server.  The only thing you have to handle then
is where you locate it and how you configure it.  If two clients
connect to one box and that box routes them to each other, then they
are connected.  You don't have to wait for the next version, just
tunnel a ppp connection through ssh today.

--Eric
--
"Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value."
--Murphy's Constant