[PLUG] Tux For Kids (Any Age)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Feb 3 16:23:18 UTC 2006

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, David Fetter wrote:

> My daughter loves those things.  ;-)  I put her on a linux system when
> she was 3.  She's 6 now.  She doesn't really know the difference, of
> course.  She just wants to play the games.  She calls tuxracer, "the
> penguin game".  ;-)

David,

   I presume that means you'd like them for her. OK. They are now bespoken.

   When I return from my meeting in Salem later today I'll contact you off the
list to arrange adoption.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"