[PLUG] web hosting alternative to Yahoo!

Christian christian at rocksolidservice.com
Fri Feb 10 09:10:55 UTC 2006

Chris,

I gotta tell ya, www.webhostfreaks.com is a great isp. They have cpanel
if you like it. I switched over to them from lunarpages, because they
were cheaper, but have found that they have been very reliable. I plan
on keeping them for as long as I need the site. You can pay monthly or
get it even cheaper if you pay yearly. They offer unlimited email as
well. (Accessed through your client or web apps. Squirl, or one of the
other two.)

christian