[PLUG] Any Linux Advocates in Washington?

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 16:19:01 UTC 2006

Rich Shepard wrote:

> I suspect that opening Washington
> state public documents to everyone will be more difficult.
>
>   I'm not a resident there so anything I write or say will be ignored.

The legislators may not pay much attention to you, but they would pay
attention to WA businesses you deal with. If you have a close enough
relationship with any of them, you could put this same bug in their
ears. Are you in touch with any [water resources]* folks in WA? Maybe
they would be interested in the problem.

* -- Replace water resources with any appropriate field of endeavor.

For example, while I personally don't know anyone at Boeing, I have some
friends who do. I'll be sending your observations to them.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints available at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/