[PLUG] HELP! Disk is screwed up!

Christian christian at rocksolidservice.com
Mon Feb 13 21:15:09 UTC 2006

John,

If you can install something because you do not understand it do this:
1. GOOGLE it
2. check out the ubuntu guide at http://ubuntuguide.org

Obviously, if you do so well in school then you should have the skills
to find the answers online. The first time that I installed a linux
version on my laptop, I had many issues to resolve. It is good to have
some issues so that you can become familiar to the Linux works. Think
like Linux. I realize that you do not wish to learn how to run it, but
why are you using it if you do not desire to learn it? Doesn't make much
sense to me. Ok, so don't LEARN how to fix the issues, but do you think
that you can type in the command and press enter? 1. realize the issue.
2. phrase the issue 3. find the solution online 4. follow directions
Really, that is all you need to do. You do not even need to understand
what the commands do, like Nike says 'Just Do It."

christian