[PLUG] PLUG Linux Clinic at Free Geek this Sunday

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Feb 18 12:12:24 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Bruce" == Bruce Kilpatrick <bakilpatrick at verizon.net> writes:

Bruce> If I were to show up and wanted help with a computer, what
Bruce> would I need to bring besides the computer...keyboard, mouse,
Bruce> monitor (too heavy, it's old)????

In the olden days, back at Riverdale, there were lots of monitors and
other peripheral hardware around that could be used.  I sort of assume
the Free Geek will have a similar pile to borrow from for testing, but
since it's a new environment for the Clinic, I am not sure.
Hopefully, one of the clued-in organizers can fill us in.

The safe bet would be to put it in the car and bring it along.  You
might not need to unload it, if things turn out right.  And, of
course, if it is relevant to what you are trying to get working, then
definitely bring it.

seniorr at aracnet.com