[PLUG] Clonezilla

Robert Miesen bobby_miesen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 04:10:03 UTC 2006

According to the description given at http://sourceforge.net (do NOT
prefix sourceforge with "www." or you will go to the wrong site), "you
can clone a system to many (~40 ) clients simultaneously," (see
http://sourceforge.net/projects/clonezilla).

Thank you for asking a question about Clonezilla. Because of your
question and the effort I put forth to answer it (a quick search at
sourceforge.net), I think I found a solution for making full disk images
that is better than taking a dump (using the dump command to backup your
entire system)!

I hope this helps.