[PLUG] A New (to me) phishing attack

Chris Roberts linux at chrisroberts.org
Fri Feb 24 18:02:35 UTC 2006

This is just redirecting people to:

216.242.36.206

The IP has just been converted to a long. The actual link the browser
uses starts at the * so all the stuff before it, yahoo's stuff, is just
disregarded. It's actually not bad as once you get to the site, it tells
you to click a link which resizes the browser while removing the address
bar.

- Chris