[PLUG] Linux version of Windows startup folder

Dave dave at dhdo.org
Tue Feb 28 09:46:54 UTC 2006

You could still edit a script file!

Generally, and I know with KDE (I haven't even bothered logging in with
GNOME beyond the intial "oh my god, the default is GNOME *logout*"
moment) that the file '.xsession' is run before your X Session starts.

This, by the way, is an EXCELLENT place to put the ssh-add and imwheel
commands. ;)

--
-Dave