[PLUG] Starting up a web page

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Feb 28 22:41:10 UTC 2006

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  I had totally forgotten that I had a font-size specified in the body
> section of the css file. That's now commented out. I see no difference
> here, perhaps others can.

   Hee-hee! Tricked you all. I hadn't saved the modified file before putting
it up. Mea culpa! Now the base size is 0.9 em and it is noticably larger.

Thanks all,

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  Quantifying subjectivity for the
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |  benefit of business and society.