[PLUG] Personal Checkbook Software: Follow Up

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jan 2 23:58:51 UTC 2006

   I've been using KMyMoney-0.8 this afternoon and can report that it's quite
similar to gnucash in operation. I've found a couple of bugs that I've
reported to the authors (including one in which the transaction type resets
to the previous type when the focus moves to the next field).

   It has the same automatic completion (but requires the mouse and not just
the [Tab] key) and so far it's about equally speedy and easy to enter
transactions. So, I'm satisfied.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"