[PLUG] VOIP provider

Aaron Baer aaronb at personaltelco.net
Tue Jan 3 10:09:04 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-02 at 21:08 -0800, Jack Morgan wrote:

> I'm looking for a VOIP provider that will work with my asterisk server. Can
> anyone recommend one?

I don't know much about their services, however, I do know they use
astrisk based solutions and are local  (vancouver/portland) . You might
check them out. http://www.logitel.com/

I believe they might only be carrier switch hardware provider but they
might provide end user services too. I have used their services to place
voip calls with great success and quality.

A-

--
----
Aaron Baer