[PLUG] Emacs & Python

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jan 5 22:49:57 UTC 2006

   I've no idea where to report a bug in the python mode in emacs; perhaps
someone here can point me in the right direction.

   When a block of code is highlighted in one buffer, and [Esc]-% pressed to
copy it, the first letter on the next line is converted to uppercase. So,
each time, I need to fix that before switching to a different buffer to paste
the code (using [Ctrl]-y. Annoying. Should be fixed. I know less than nothing
about elisp, too.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"