Resolved: [PLUG] Konqueror auto-complete(?)

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 18:40:06 UTC 2006

Eric Wilhelm wrote:

> # from Richard C. Steffens
>>Does anyone know where this information is kept?
>>(What Konqueror uses to complete forms.)
>
> .kde/share/apps/khtml/formcompletions

Thanks. That's the file. I tried moving it out of that directory and
restarting Konqueror, but the old information returned. I guess I would
have had to shut down Konqueror first, then moved the file, in order to
get a blank one. I was able to get away with editing the file, deleting
the contents, and then saving the file. I'll go back later and try to
find the specific information I want removed. For now, I know where to
look, and I've eliminated the extra entries from the form I use frequently.

Thanks again.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints available at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/