[PLUG] how to move pointer between screens?

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 02:02:43 PST 2006

On 07 Jan 2006 22:55:17 -0800, Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> wrote:

> They aren't "joined" screens, they are separate.  And, yes, the user
> has tried moving the pointer in all directions.

Huh, well, it is possible to set it up so that you can move between
separate x clients (non-xinerama) on the same x server by moving the
mouse off the screen.  It sounds as if you are running multiple x
servers though -- which is probably not the most efficient way, unless
you strictly need them.  If so, they should show up on separate tty's,
as others have suggested.

--Rogan