[PLUG] directed graph rendering software?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jan 13 21:55:29 UTC 2006

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  Have you looked at NetworkX and at mathplotlib? They're both Python
> addons; the former for computational physics (as if there's any other kind,
> eh?) and other networks. I know that mathplotlib can do directed graphs.

   There's also: <http://www.python.org/doc/essays/graphs.html>,
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2005/02/msg01240.html>, and -- I think
-- SciPy.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"