[PLUG] Would like to find a rackmount UPS locally

m0gely m0gely at telestream.com
Sun Jan 15 02:18:17 UTC 2006

Piet van Weel wrote:

> Post the entire list and lets see what turns out.

Oh oops, my head wasn't on tight at that moment.  Aside from the UPS we
need:

  QTY   Desc.
   2    12 port power strips (or 4 rackmount six ports)
   1    4U drawer
   1    1U LCD/Key/Mouse
   2    48 port Cat6 patch panels & hardware to wall mount
   1    4 port KVM switch
   200  Bag of Cat6 RJ45 plugs
   20   or so velcro straps
   4    1U horizonatal wire management
   20   small wire management hooks that mount on

So some items are pretty small while other are large.  And I can settle
for less on some things like the LCD if I need to.  Donations are always
the best but we can pay if it's fair too.  It's just amazing how all
this stuff adds up when you're finished.  The above is probably pushing
$1800 or so on eBay, and with the UPS we could easily be on our way to
$2500+.  So every little bit of savings helps.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/