[PLUG] Visio on Linux?

Jason Van Cleve jvancleve at chrome.com
Tue Jan 17 16:07:26 PST 2006

You can run Visio on Linux using XCrossover Office, I think it's called.
I've done that, and it works pretty well.  Another app' that might suit your
needs is PageMaker (used for typesetting), but I'm not sure that works on
Linux at all.  There aren't many (any?) native Linux app's that really do
this sort of work.

--Jason V. C.