[PLUG] ntp link

Bruce Kilpatrick bakilpatrick at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 09:47:31 UTC 2006

Sean,

I forgot to mention that I did install ntpdate before stopping and
restarting as you suggested.  According to Elliot I still have problems.
I must admit that I am not following some of the things you folks tell
me as well as I would like.
I am still trying though.  More to follow in reply to Elliot.

Bruce