[PLUG] Emacs: switching focus among buffers

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jan 18 19:05:18 UTC 2006

   My Emacs quick reference card does not provide any keyboard approach to
switching among buffers. If I use c-x c-b to get a list of available buffers
I still need to move to a different one, press [Enter], then c-x 1 to have
that buffer fully available for editing. Or, I can select 'Buffer' from the
menu with the trackball, then click on the one I want.

   Is there no ctrl or meta key combination that pages through buffers?

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"