[PLUG] ???? on Linux?

AthlonRob athlonrob at axpr.net
Thu Jan 19 07:01:23 UTC 2006

AthlonRob wrote:
> Eric Wilhelm wrote:
>> Judging from all of your requirements, I really don't
>> think Visio is what you're looking for either.
>
> Indeed.  After reading this thread, I don't think software exists that's
> going to do exactly what John wants.

And another thing... I really *really* don't appreciate people being
rude to Rich.  I have never seen Rich's responses even begin to approach
rudeness.  Ever.  I don't know anybody who is as consistently good
natured as Rich is here.  Be polite to my friends and I shall be polite
to you.

If you wish to make it clear to Rich you aren't interested in a
LaTeX-based solution, there are far more polite and civil ways to act.

My apologies to the rest of the list for my offtopicality.  Ha.  I made
a new word.  This will be my last post in the thread...

Rob