[PLUG] friend needs help

fh hillsboro linux at frankhunt.com
Sun Jan 22 11:01:20 PST 2006

Try DriveSavers (.com).  REALLY expensive, but they helped me out mucho
much when I had a nasty problem during a dd transfer (scribbled on both
the source and destination drive).  Cost me about $1500 to recover my
web site, email history, other junk (yeah, I know, but don't talk to me
about backup strategies now).  Give 'em a call and they will let you
know if they stand a chance of success.  1-800-440-1904 (I am NOT a
representative of DriveSavers nor am I compensated in any way for
recommending them)   ;-)