Resolved: [PLUG] SELinux And setenforce

Jason Van Cleve jvancleve at chrome.com
Sun Jan 22 21:27:01 UTC 2006

I know, I should do that, but a hard drive has gone bad on this server, and
so I'm just trying to get things working as before ASAP (the rest of my life
keeps tapping its foot).  This was more of a risk question regarding
SELinux, since I don't know much about that.  For now, I'll just use
"permissive" mode.

Thanks,

--Jason V. C.