[PLUG] Using a (Pilot) Tungsten T5 and Linux

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Mon Jan 23 20:42:53 UTC 2006

Ian Burrell wrote:
> On 1/23/06, Roderick A. Anderson <raanders at acm.org> wrote:
>
>>I just upgraded to a T5 and though I wasn't too surprised that it came
>>with only a USB connector I now wonder what kinds of new areas I'm going
>>to have to deal with.
>>
>>Anyone using any Linux based software with a T5 and/or have
>>suggestions/warnings to offer?

Ian, Rich; thanks!  I lazied it and tried kpilot since I got stuck  with
KDE for a desktop from a FC4 install ( still haven't taken the time to
reinstall to get things teh way I want them.

I used jpilot for my old PalmIII but that is running on a FC1 system
that _really_ needs upgrading so I didn't even try it there.

Again thanks.  I now know where to watch for 'gotchas' and possible
solutions.

Rod