[PLUG] Asterisk, Digium, and Linux. Success?

Robert McIntosh mcintoshrt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:30:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

My company is looking at upgrading our PBX and I'm looking seriously into
pushing Asterisk w/ Digium equipment.  The company is ~25 employees which
relies heavily on the telephone - more then half of the employees placing
and receiving calls during heavy usage of 1 call every 5 minutes.

I contacted Digium asking for a sales pitch, but (surprisingly) they
responded saying they don't have any materials showing the benefits of using
their stuff with Asterisk.

I'd like to hear success and failure stories from the list with Asterisk
running on top of Linux.

Many thanks!

mcintoshrt at gmail.com
rupreckt1553 (AIM)