[PLUG] FreeGeek

John Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 22:32:21 PST 2006

On 24 Jan 2006, at 21:50, Russell Senior wrote:

> Aaron> [...] If you have more time than money, you can earn a quite
> Aaron> generous Volunteer discount by working a few hours there.
>
> So, what is the story on PLUG Clinic resurrection progress?

Indeed. I cannot begin to tell you veterans how much easier it is to
learn Linux when you have someone sitting next to you. Were it
not for the clinics I'd still be trying to figure out how to turn the
computer on. Wait ... I'm still trying to figure that out. Never mind.

I already offered to bring the goodies. Would it help if I brought
goodies for the whole Free Geek group? Maybe if I just contracted
with Safeway for an hourly donut delivery?

Is there anything else I can do to help get this thing moving? Call
someone? Have a case of scotch delivered to someone?