[PLUG] FreeGeek

Christian christian at rocksolidservice.com
Wed Jan 25 21:38:50 PST 2006

Aaron,

I may have a location in Milwaukie, near King Rd and 82nd Ave. It has
pretty easy access... Johnson Creek exit off (I-205). I can set up an
open wifi and lan lines with a cable. I will need to get a hold of some
people to make sure that it is fine, but it shouldn't be a problem. I
may also be able to get ongoing permission for this.

How many pc's do you normally have connected?

Christian