[PLUG] PHP verses JSP and servlets...

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 09:32:10 PST 2006

Kurt Sussman wrote:
> plug_0 at robinson-west.com (plug_0 at robinson-west.com) typed this ...
>
>>Okay, I hear the PHP has security problems.
>

> No, developers have security problems. The shortest path to a web app in
> any language on any platform is insecure. You can write slow, fragile
> and insecure code in any language. You can write robust and secure code
> in most languages. But it requires planning and thought and experience.

I've heard the same thing about there being security problems with PHP.
Do you know of a site on the web, or a book, that shows an example of
insecure PHP code, and how to make it secure?

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints available at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/