[PLUG] FreeGeek

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Thu Jan 26 18:17:23 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 07:25:55PM -0800, Jeme A Brelin wrote:
> And if you're worried about too many people for the space, I think clinics
> held at FreeGeek would be more likely to draw me out.

Yay!  I've got interested parties at FreeGeek, and while this Sunday is
out (Linux Professional Institute exams--have YOU been tested, dear
reader?) I'm shooting for Sunday afternoon, February 19.

> That ought to cut down on excess attendance.

Heh.  I think most attendees won't know better.

> Becoming diurnal,

Welcome back.  Now if we had some dang daylight that was worth the trouble...

Watching for crocuses and dreaming of Spring,
  Aaron